View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:02 PM
Fogh
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Even if the season hasn't been announced as the last, I feel that LG has been told and knows that there is a very good likelihood that it may be the final. And I don't think we are going to be left with any major storylines open. I don't think the season will end with Zoe still pregnant. I think the major storylines will be mostly wrapped up and if they are renewed that they'll open new storylines. We may not see everyone end this season with someone, but I think this season finale will could also serve as a series finale.

They also usually start a storyline in the premiere and then revisit it and tie it up by the finale.
I still think the series can be wrapped up with Zoe pregnant. We know it is Wade's baby so the point of the birth is only to see a child which isn't nessarary and not what HOD typically does for these kinds of situations when things are inplied. The season also wraps before RB give birth so they will have to hide her afterwards unless that is the last scene. I think Wade proposing and Zoe saying yes will be how LG wants to leave the series if they don't get another season. I think LG was been told to wrap up the crucial SL's like LLG but there is a possibility of more episodes. Otherwise they would have just said it was final.

That is my spec anyway.

----------------------
Shu, imo the 10 episodes was due to RB'a pregnancy which meant a 22 eps season was not an option.