View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Ash84
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Love that pic and that whole video thing with ALud. I think they will def hang out at SDCC.
She def needs a special prince, but I don't believe she will get it this year. (How many Princes are in Atlanta? LOL)(No offence to Atlantians BTW)
I believe in my heart that this is the last season on TVD and she will go on to bigger and better things and meet lots of interesting people in her journey. I saw part of her webcast thing last night and she is just the cutest, funniest and endearing people I've seen. She doesn't seem fake in the slightest. Very real and down to earth. And I am sure she will find someone who appreciates her for what she is.
Agreed. It will be not this year. Life is unexpected so one can never say when but I do agree with you that she will not most likely find anyone this year. I heard her stream was awesome. I have not seen it, just read her quotes. Has anyone uploaded it?

Quote:
Now, a wish list from me: (and I have no idea if any of them are single or taken)

Orlando Bloom (that pic she took with him made me go Mmmm..YUMMY
Chris Pine
Chris Evans
James Franco

And I'm sure there are plenty more but those come to mind

PS. This is so funny but I also want her to date Orlando or Chris pine, specially Orlando. I have a soft spot for him since his pirate days.

Last edited by Ash84; 07-22-2014 at 01:08 PM