View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Since it seems like Earl is around for 403, when do you think Wade is going to find out about the pregnancy? At the end of 402 or during 403?

I think 402 may be more about Zoe suspecting and then finding out she is pregnant. Since Earl is around for 403, I think Wade has to know at the very latest towards the beginning of 403 and maybe even at the very end of 402 if they want to leave that on a cliffhanger. I can see 403 being Wade spending time with Earl and coming to terms with becoming a father. And at the end of 403, he and Zoe talk about it and their future. I can also even see Wade suggesting that they get married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
So maybe just Zoe finds out about the baby in 4X02? But then, why is Wade at home drinking with George and Lavon? Maybe he finds out in 4X02 but truly deals with the news in 4X03?
I'm still not sure what is going on with that scene. I think Lavon and George are related to whatever had Lavon and probably George going to see Priscilla Langford. And I think that is related to Lemon and Henry in some way. I don't think Wade knows about the baby yet. I think they may wait for him to find out either at the very end of 402 or in 403. I think 402 is more about Zoe dealing with it. At least that is the way I hope it goes because I think both need their own focus to deal with it. He may just be hanging out with them. Or Zoe has cancelled their plans or whatever.