Thread: Everwood Fanfic
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 09:24 PM
JulietMockingbird
New Fan

Hi all -
Eilla, great idea for a thread. I've been dying to find some good Everwood fanfiction, and I absolutely loved ( loved, loved ) Break Away. I'm a huge Ephram/Colin fan, and you captured them amazingly well. If you ( or anyone else ) is interested, I have a Bright/Colin fic at FF.Net that I wrote under the name Demon.

EphramIsHot - yes, FF.Net has some pretty good stuff. You have to watch out, however, because there is an epidemic of "Ephram's-friend-slash-love-interest-from-NY-comes-to-Everwood-for-no-apparent-reason" fics. Don't get me wrong, some of them are quite good, but many tend towards Mary-Sueish-ness. That's the general problem with FF.Net - there's some good fiction, but it requires some effort to weed it out from the abundance of badfic. But we will be brave in the attempt. Do you know of any Everwood-only archives? I've been searching, but I haven't found any.

Ditey - I just got your PM - thank you so much! I'm so flattered that you liked it; I'm a big fan of your work. I haven't noticed your name on any of the Everwood fics, though - are you planning on writing some? ( I held out for a while because I wasn't sure which ship I wanted to sail on. And, of course, as soon as I finished Finding the Quiet Place, I changed my mine and fell in love with Colin/Ephram. Sigh. ) Please consider writing some Everwood fanfiction if you haven't already; I think the fandom would benefit from your splendiferous talents. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Juliet

[ 02-09-2003: Message edited JulietMockingbird ]