View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 12:18 PM
One Thing Remains
Moderator Manager

This episode opened up a lot of questions. What was Liz’s father’s criminal past? Was that in reference to Sam or was it in reference to Liz’s real father? Also who eliminated her father’s record? Was it Red or someone else. They also hinted that Liz may have background in crime, mainly theft related crimes. It would be interesting to learn about Liz’s back ground.

Was Red telling Maddy the truth? He seemed very convincing when he was telling the story and then he later refused to answer when she asked if it was the truth. I hope we get the real story behind Red’s family very soon.

It was nice to see Red and Liz all dressed up and dancing And watching Liz try to be a criminal mastermind and steal the effigy was fun as well. I guess Maddy must feel like a woman scorned the way that she tried to immediately sell out Red

The way Red tricked her into giving up her info was priceless!! Very well thought out and I bought it too. Until Red showed up to collet the list

Why doesn’t the DC bureau (well Mr. Fitch’s group really) want Cooper digging into Diane’s death. Is it because they don’t wan’t Cooper to discover that she was a mole and informant for Mr. Fitch’s group or is there even more to this story.

This episode really opened a can of worms And the majority of new questions have never been answered