View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 02:18 PM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazmine (View Post)
I'm going to try to help kill this thread, even though my ipad and internet are almost dead.

I didn't know they called it his bitch face
Haha well thanks for helping us kill it! Though oh noes about your ipad/internet! D: I won't have internet all weekend, so I feel your pain. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Kendra: no, they were talking about Hugh, and the usual dumb comments about Claire, but there were people pointing out that Hugh actually smiles and is nice
Oh. x3 Well looking at the guy, I never once thought he'd be a nasty, stuck-up actor, so Idky people think it's weird that he smiles/is a nice guy. Jealousy makes people nasty...even if those people thought Claire was gorgeous, I'm sure they'd still be mean. :/

Since Rachel hasn't been here all day, I'll go ahead and copy/paste my last convo with her on here so she won't have to keep referring back to the other thread. Here's my reply to her, la la laaaa:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
LOL Same here... I was never interested in Molly OR Will/Molly, but I'm really hoping they'll choose a fab actress that has me all "EEEEE!" like Kacey. At least that way his marriage will be bearable. 'Cause otherwise? It's going to be a looooong couple of seasons. I just hope they have chemistry -- is that too much to ask? Dx

Yeah, I agree. :/ Maybe it's awful, but I felt a kind of vindictive pleasure when Will caught them in CH 49. I don't feel badly for Abigail at all...I'm mad at her and Margot, tbh. If Will wasn't enough for her, she shouldn't have done that behind his back. Perhaps I'm old-fashioned, but I don't like infidelity at all. I'm guilty of writing it in the past, but I don't tend to revert to it too often (and when I do, the boyfriend's abusive or something so it's almost "ok" for the affair to happen). I don't like that they're both hurting Will since he's done so much for Abigail (and Margot, too) -- Margot's not being a good friend, and Abigail's (obviously) not being a good girlfriend, so I'm honestly looking forward to them being punished (though it probably won't be anything extreme since Will's too kind-hearted for his own good). I just hope this romance ends soon, because I haven't been enjoying the past few chapters... I just can't stand infidelity when the guy's good and has no reason to be abandoned. :/ Hell, if Abigail doesn't want him, I'll take him! Idky Margot can't find her Jody or even Freddie. Leave Abigill alone. -.- lol

Ohh! I've never heard of Elie Saab (I'm not what you'd call a fashion guru ), but that sounds lovely! Since the theme of my story's inspired by The Thorn Birds, the dress actually is, too. Meggie wore a pale pink dress (the color's called ashes of roses ... hence my new username ), and that's when Ralph first saw her and realized she was a woman. Something similar will happen with Will, because he'll come to the grudging conclusion that no matter what he does, he can no longer view her as a child needing his protection. So Abigail's dress is pale pink and flouncy...I'm honestly tempted to draw her in it, cuz pretty-pretty-prettyyyyyy. ^^ haha Oh, gosh. x3 I honestly don't like how I wrote the "almost kiss," but hopefully everyone likes it better than I do! lol I always want to get the wording perfect on kisses/love scenes, hence my frustration. Oh gosh, it's hard to explain... My story, that is. x3 I guess my query letter explains it best since I had to summarize it, but I don't have that with me.

Well, then... LOL No wonder! All the straight Wills on RPM don't have any Hannibals writing with them. One of my friends said, "All these Hannibals keep looking at my profile, but I guess the minute they see I'm listed as straight, they go the other way."

Ohh, I love that "Kiss Me" song by Sixpence None the Richer! I also like "There She Goes Again" (Idk if that's the name). But yes, I love Gregory and the Hawk. Her voice is adorably beautiful. ^^ I use her once on at least all of my fanmixes (I think 98% of my mixes have GatH in some form ). I also love this one (though it's a creepy picture!):

And of course you can never go wrong with Daughter! I love when it says "I want him, but we're not right." I actually used this for an Abigail fanmix in the past though, not a W/A one, cuz it's very fitting of Abby.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram