View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:47 AM
live-in-love
Absolute Fan

awww i'm really sad to see this board closed but i totally understand.

I know i haven't posted here since last year, after his passing but i just wanted to say how much i enjoyed and loved this board, as much as Cory.
I was never a big poster here but i always loved coming here and i was always very welcomed by everyone, it felt like a family. And even if i came back here a few weeks or months after everyone was so nice to me, even if i wasn't on so much and i really appreciated it. I'm sorry for not posting since he died but to be honest it's still hard for me... I miss him like crazy and i still get sad when i see his pictures or hear his songs, it all reminds me of what happened and how unfair it is that he had such a short life...

For all the mods and people on this board, i just wanted to say that even if we don't know each other very well, i love you all so much! Thanks for all the amazing moments i had in here, i'll never forget it... I regret not knowing you more...
For my "french team" i miss you all so much!!! I have so many wonderful memories with you and the fun we had live-posting for shows! I'll really miss it...
And Clem, my twin!!!!! you have no idea how much i love you!! I know we haven't talked for a long time but you're still my twin and i still love you! Thank you for everything, thank you for being who you are and you too never change, you're amazing!! I still hope to meet you one day, we always talked about it but never did. Thank you for being there for me when i needed it, again thank you for everything! I hope we keep in touch, if you want to... I love you

And last, Cory, thank you for being who you were, i'll never forget you. I hope that wherever you are, you are good and happy because you deserve it. Thank you for being an inspiration for so many people in this world. I miss you and i love you so much!

So goodbye to this board, thank you for everything, i'll never forget it and i'll miss it.
And i forgot to say, beautiful OP, it made my cry, thank you mods for putting it together. Oh, and you choose the right date to close it.