View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:42 PM
like a perfect storm
Fan Forum Star

Okay, wow, this hurts. A LOT. Now I know i'm not as big or as hardcore a fan of Cory as most of you but losing Cory was like one of the worst things I've ever had to go through. I remember so clearly the way I found out, I hadn't heard about it yet and I come on to and there's a message from one of my best friends saying she was sorry about cory, so obviously I went to find out what she meant and that's how I found out. It felt so unreal. Like how could this amazing guy be GONE FOREVER? I don't think i'll ever forget it.

Anyway...This board holds a lot of memories for me, I didn't start posting here till a couple years ago and I met some of the greatest people I know here, like Adie and Clem and Eme and Leyla and already knew some of the people who posted here like Rads and Noelle, this board means a lot to me and you all mean SO much to me as well, i'll never forget the good moments we had here, forget any of you and I will keep in touch with all of you, i'll find a way, I promise.

Thanks for making the past couple years a blast and for making me feel like a part of your family, I love you all so much.

EDIT: also Clem, saw your testimonial and of course I stuck with you guys till the very end, ILY
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr