View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Mayberry
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep, I think it's definitely going to be a showmance season but no clue who will hookup with who because it seems like everyone is crushing on everyone

Ahh okay. I don't think I have much of an opinion of him quite yet the guy that won second hoh was cracking me up though with how easy the comp was for him. Everyone else had to hold on for dear life and he was just chillin to the point that he was able to let go of one arm to scratch his head
Caleb was a beast in that challenge and yeah, it was amusing when he barely had to do anything. He's going to have to be backdoored, I think.

It was kind of funny how Amber wasn't thrilled by Caleb's crush. I mean, I felt bad for him but dude was totally too straightforward. They just met less than a week ago! I thought a showmance would happen there but now I'm not sure.
Cody seems like prime material for a showmance. With who...who knows?

Devyn annoys me to no end. He's so paranoid it's hilarious. HOH with him is going to be terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

I like Nicole. I wish she would actually play the game at this point though.

Felt bad Devyn won over Hayden tbh.

Devious Maids:
Loved last week's ep too! Adrian shows his heart and defends Evelyn. Val/Remy and Spencie reunion. This show is back on our side! Opal's crazy and dead. I wish I cared. Marisol needs a better SL stat!

icon