View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 10:15 AM
80s90sIsTheBest
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Down_The_Lane (View Post)
KevneyIs4ever, you hit home on so many things you've said and all of it leads to one question, Why is it so hard for people to believe that they did have something going on and it began whilst on set ? Because I mean things like that happen all the time with actors, they fall in love. Ms. Houston has been called Bisexual and Lesbian since folks found out about her friendship with Robyn, that's the thing about fame, once you're famous everything private and personal about your life becomes the publics' and it's not fair, people who don't even know you create these rumours and there's nothing you can do about it, that's the unfortunate price of fame hey ?What is your opinion on this biopic that Ms Bassett is making ?
Yeah I don't know why that can't just see that it is/was a possibility instead of just flat on denying it that's what makes me mad about the whole thing I mean it's one thing to say that they weren't in love, but it's another thing to flat out deny it without even researching. I've never believed she was bisexual and plus her & Robyn had denied anything had happened for years, not to mention I don't like Robyn either I don't think she was a good influence on Whitney at all, but that's just me...

As for the movie I'm disgusted with it all (I will not be watching it either it's bad enough I had to read about it now we have to see it on screen no thank you!) and I've lost respect for Angela as a person I can't help it. How can you make a movie on a marriage that had nothing but drugs & abuse in it positively? Here's the answer you can't it's impossible! IF you were to watch those BTS (Behind The Scenes) clips of Kevney together you'll see that she was ALL OVER HIM..touching and smiling and just acting like a love struck teenager! Actually both of them were and no man & woman does that stuff with each other unless they are sexual attracted to each other or in love with each other or both (which I think it was/is both in their case) (especially two people who were married/engaged to other people & not each other!). How in the hell can you NOT tell that she was in love with him I've never heard her say the stuff she said about KC about BB at all..and you'd think she'd say stuff like that about him because they were engaged/married and you do realize that KC & Whitney have known each other a lot longer than 1991 they've known each other since 1985! So they've known each other more than her & BB knew each other combined. (they met in 1989)

BTW if you hadn't notice Kevney never did interviews together for their movie as in the same room don't you think that's weird? that's another dead giveaway of the affair happening and I do think they let some of their true feelings out in The Bodyguard. (Kevin & Whitney that is) The chemistry was just too real & strong for that not to have happened.

I forgot add to add that her so called "fans" (not all of them) are blind when it comes to Kevney even I can see through her and I didn't even really follow her personal life for a longtime. Also a lot of her so called "fans" say that Kevney is a fantasy and that's what we as shippers of Kevney are supporting and it's not real.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-02-2014 at 10:59 AM