View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 03:08 PM
AmidalaEmma
Dedicated Fan

Ya, Logan sure held himself together, I would be hyperventalating in a bathroom somewhere and BEGGING veronica to stay and help, his self restrain was freaking admirable, but being in the navy, im sure he needs the strength of mind!!
recent Kickstarter email from Rob

2. Veronica Mars Returns in… Mr. Kiss-And-Tell.
After the first Veronica Mars novel — The Thousand Dollar Tan Line — was released, a lot of you wrote to share your thoughts. And since the book managed to hit #2 on The New York Times Bestseller List for trade paperbacks, there were a lot of thoughts. Most of them were positive and enthusiastic.

However, we also received a number of letters that went something like this:

“WHY WASN’T THERE MORE LOGAN?!?!?”

If you fell into that camp, then you’ll be pleased to know that you can expect a lot more Logan in Mr. Kiss-And-Tell, the follow up novel, which we’re on schedule to release late this year. It will take place a few months after the events of The Thousand Dollar Tan Line. And for those of you wondering about some of the unanswered questions raised in the movie — Who was responsible for *****’s murder? Who planted a gun on ******? — the book will also return to those questions.

You can find the full “official” description of the book on Amazon, where Mr. Kiss-And-Tell is available for preorder, and as we get closer to release, I’ll do my best to get an excerpt for you. Unless you’re tired of Veronica Mars.

Last edited by AmidalaEmma; 07-01-2014 at 03:40 PM
AmidalaEmma is offline   Reply With Quote