View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 08:42 AM
anjelia
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade97 (View Post)
I just hope they don't kill her character off, because, if I have to say the truth, I'm not a big fan of Claire, and I already can't stand Akira, so I need a female character that I like!
And I really like Becca, even without knowing much about her.. But she's been able to catch an Archangel's attention, so this must mean something!
If she was a normal woman, like anyone else, I don't think Michael would have noticed her.
So, here, I think she is special, and I can't wait to see it.
About the protecting thing, I've always loved males who at first don't seem to bother too much, but then they just realize that in fact, they CARE.
I'd really like to see this working out for Michael too... Obviously, now it's not like he doesn't care for her, but I just need him to GET, to UNDERSTAND that she is important to him.
And this, in tv series, and movies, and books, usually happens when the girl is in danger, or away from the guy...doesn't it?
I sincerely hope they're not going to kill her off, she's the most interesting female character so far, it'd be a shame to let her go. But I don't want to think about that.

And speaking of feelings, in her character bio, they said "and carries on a forbidden affair with Michael that involves stronger feelings than even she may be comfortable with." - I'm a little bit lost because I don't really understand if they talk about BOTH or just her when they said "stronger feelings". And about the "comfortable" part, we haven't seen her being comfortable with her feelings yet, she's showing them when she's worried about him but she's not really comfortable with them, but I guess we'll see tomorrow what happens.

Yep, when he/she is in danger, that's when their partners really start to realise how important they are.
anjelia is offline   Reply With Quote