View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

. F A N {T E S T I M O N I A L S }

I adore Annalynne simply because she's amazing. She's so talented when it comes to playing all of her characters.
Naomi could have been your average mean girl, but Annalynne makes her sympathetic and like able. She's able
to make you feel the same emotions that Naomi is feeling whether she's hurt or happy. Annalynne herself,
is a sweet, awesome and unpredictable person. When watching her interviews she's so interesting, real and down
to earth. She's always saying or doing something unexpected and I think it always great to see people who are
like that. It keeps things interesting. She isn't afraid to be herself whether she's liked or disliked for it. She is
a rare talent and person and people like her don't come around very often. I have no doubt she'll become
more successful in the future. (ordinaryday - Jen)

Playing Naomi Clark was never going to be an easy job, it's hard to make a bitch likeable.
Annalynne managed to take character traits such as selfish, superficial and pushy and make them
endearing. Adding Naomi's loyalty, affection and hopeless naivete only made her more loveable.
It's hard to imagine anyone else playing a part that Annalynne has made her own. Although she easily
has the most controversial personality of the cast, her down to earth nature, shocking sense of humour
and charitable persona has made her one of the most likeable celebrities I've come across. She leads
by example with her work for the Blind Project and constant support of other charities. She's a role
model to those who follow her. I have no doubt that whatever the future holds for her, she will have
impact. (Chastidy)

"It's a good girl-bad girl persona she has to be able to balance
in front of the media and fans.
In Annalynne's case, she's being herself naturally."

. F A N {A R T S }

My Tumblr
My Twitter