View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:43 PM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Well ABC did a hot man promo and excluded Josh. (Only Colin was included even though other shows had more than one guy). Are they insane? Josh is the best looking guy on the network right now. And Robert and Sean should have been included too. Oh well.
Really? Well that sucks, I don't understand ABC and Once's promo team. The cast is very attractive, you have two well known mainstream actresses Ginny and Jen, a respected actor Robert, a fan favorite veteran Emile and then 3 fan favorites for Once; Josh, Lana and Colin. On top of that you have two of the the main couple which play Snow and Charming to have a romance off-screen, get married and have a baby and yet you don't bank on that? It always baffled me that they never did these magazine spreads or tv specials the way other shows do. I am also surprised that none of them have been thrown into advertising. Revenge and Once premiered the same year, yet Revenge had a Rolling Stone spread, then they were all invited to the Vanity Fair parties to get extra media coverage, almost like ABC thought they were going to be the bigger hit because I guess in their minds they were the "sexy" cast.