View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 02:16 PM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

no law has been passed in order to protect children from the paparazzi all they have done is that certain publications will not publish kid pictures with out parents consent, like People and Just Jared. But there are other publications that will and even if they don't you can still see the pictures online. Like I saw a picture of Jamie's little girl and it wasn't published on Just Jared.

I think they are trying to get a picture of Ginny and the baby, because for some reason we are obsessed on weight and they probably want to get a picture of Ginny to see how either "fabulous" she looks after giving birth or how "she can't lose the baby weight" To me I think that is the biggest reason why Ginny has been keeping a low profile. Also I think they will release a baby picture or allow the paparazzi take a picture of the baby when they are ready. He is still small enough where they can cover him and they won't get the picture. I mean she was called fat during her pregnancy and people are mean that they will call her fat.

Yeah them staking outside their home, also when they were inside the medical building while she was pregnant were just pushing it for. It is like the paparazzi that took pictures of their home in Vancouver and I think they ended up moving because of that.

#4 - 4
#11 - 1