View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Nataliza
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccullers (View Post)
Welcome.

Yeah, the lack of them in the last two episodes is really gonna hurt over the hiatus. But I'm glad we at least got mutual "I love yous" before the season was over.
Its just that the more I think about them (for me is still the orphan black day, God) the more I have this NOT ENOUGHT vibe. Because yeah, we have got this super extra sweet little things like "Eskimo pie", "I want to make crazy science with you", "you are the puppy" and this sad looks (anyway, seriously? is the fandom and screenwriter the same person?) and we also have got this amazing deep stuff which are left to our own interpretation like that hallucination Cosima had and "puppy follow the explorer" and many other which I don't remember probably.

But all of these should be EXTRA stuff, something added, that when we rewatch the episode, we can find this and say "oh, and also can you see that Cosima has Delphine as Eskimo Pie?" but should be focused on some serious action about them.

But making it as a only thing, the main thing, it is just not enough I think it is just a ****ing bad idea, sorry creators of OB.

Another reason I'm happy that we have got ILY's

Last edited by Nataliza; 06-22-2014 at 02:10 PM