View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Soleya
Fan Forum Star

Home was... beyond words. It's like a time capsule, everything was exactly how I had left it two months ago. It was weird and wonderful at the same time. I didn't have much time there, I had to run to do the interview right away when I got there. And after that I shopped like a woman possessed. It's odd to have money to spend! And then I came back today after I had done the second interview. It was fine, I didn't know how to relax there anyways, because I couldn't stay. I know it's crazy to pay the rent when I can't be there sometimes for months. But it's really important that I have that place there that's my very own.

And no I am not bad with cars! I've just never owned a car or had to drive that much, especially in a city. I just need practice. But it went fine, it's a long drive and I had to drive there alone, but then my cousin came back with me so I had company coming back.

Oh my goddd, he graduated!!!! What! Are you sure, that can't be true? Jesus where did the time go. Tell him congratulations from me!!! And I'm sending him a hug too! Wow. This is so so amazing, he's officially a chef now. What did you do, did you celebrate?