View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Muldz
Dedicated Fan

As i havent posted my review for last weeks ep yet there will be two today.

Firstly..........

3x12 Crossings

Even though the s/v stuff had reached a new height of suckiness this ep. Issabella Rossellini certainly made up for it. I was a bit worried if she could pull it off but i could believe she was a sibling to Irina. The only flaw is they both have diff accents. Lena has a swedish accent and Issabella's is French.

Katia is one mean woman loved the hand scene i was like Ooooooouch. I am very interested to see if in any future Katia eps. That Irina knows she kissed Jack, now that will be one cool fight hahaahahahah.

Even though Issabella has aged a bit she is still high on my shag-0-meter .

Loved the ep but not a 5.....

4 / 5

3x13 After Six

Even though im pissed JJ caved and changed my Lauren to evil. I still like her as Evil Lauren. Preferred her before but at least she still in it to piss off the non fans hahahahah. I was a bit dissapointed with how long Tarantino was in the ep for. I dont know why he bothered doing it honestly. Not really a good follow up to his appearence in Season 1. They didnt even bother to explain how he got out of CIA custody. They mentioned it but didnt actually say how it happend.

Good to see Weiss on a mission again. I dont know why they still put him on the main credits at the begining of the show. He was supposed to be a main character this year. But in my opinion hes only had screen time a guest role would have.

Lauren in her underwear drooooooolllll and it was black . I felt the story was struggling a bit and for me just wasnt quite there. I Cant wait to see Marshall's kid and i dont think that mariage is certified .

Little bit dissapointed with this ep which barely got off a 3 rateing.

3.5 / 5

Muldz

Season 3 rateings

The Two: 1 / 5
Succession: 4 / 5
Reunion: 4 / 5
A Missing Link: 4.5 / 5
Repercussions: 5 / 5
The Nemesis: 3 / 5
Prelude: 5 / 5
Breaking Point: 5 / 5
Conscious: 5 / 5