View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM
nannygirl704
Dedicated Fan

Yeah Nancy, I think Robocop is the film that really got his career moving. I think it’s worth a watch, but it’s the 1987 original not the new one. I saw that one on the DVD stands today when I went to buy Resurrection. I’m PRETTY sure he doesn’t make any kind of cameo in the new one, but he did go to the premiere for it. There was an interview but it wasn’t too interesting so I didn’t post it, not because of KS but more the questions.

Lisa, I have no clue whether KS knew his wife before the movie or not. The movie was released in 1987 and they were married in 1988 So don’t know if that says too much. I want to say that I read somewhere that that was where they met on the set but it was one of those articles that weren’t of an interview from him. Now that would’ve been a good question to ask at the premiere of the remake—his wife was there too!

I was the same before, having only seen clips and a few of Kurtwoos Smith’s scenes but watching the film all together I think was better because it helped understand the role he was playing even more. And a scene that I thought was his last scene in the movie when watching clips on their own turned out to not even be close to it after watching the whole movie. LOL it would be funny to see Eric’s reaction to seeing how much Clarence looks like his dad and then watching the movie every time he saw Red he’d be reminded of the evil villain in the movie. He looks very much the same, I think the only difference was in the movie he wears glasses, something that apparently helped KS get the role too!