View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:26 PM
nannygirl704
Dedicated Fan

Hi all,

Don’t mean to switch the conversation off completely from the Jackie and Red talk, but I’m pretty sure most of you already know how I feel about Red and his relationship with the kids. And Lisa, I caught just a quick glance at the comic you posted, to avoid spoilers, and it looks wonderful!

I did want to share with you all though that over the few days when I was waiting for my computer to get fixed I finally got to see Robocop. Sat down and watched the whole thing and it really wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Yeah there was some pretty tough language but it’s not much different form some of the movie today I’m afraid. It wasn’t as gorey as I thought it would be either, though there are some parts that made me feel squimish. I think the biggest thing for me was there was A LOT of gunshots in movie and explosions not such a big deal but it is if your watching the movie on your ipad with headphone in your ears lol

But Kurtwood Smith’s role in the movie was pretty entertaining to watch. He definitely can play an awesome bad guy—scary too! Lol And I think I mentioned it here before that I think his wife appears in the movie as well, and after watching the film, she definitely does! The two even have a scene together and the things that his character says and does to her character, knowing that the two became married later just had me shaking my head and laughing a bit. It definitely made me wonder if that was filmed before they had even started dating, what a scene to show the grandkids lol

Don’t know if you all have seen the movie but if you haven’t it’s definitely worth a watch, Kurtwood is great in it!

Oh and just one more quick little thing Resurrection’s first season comes out on DVD tomorrow