View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Bunny_Witty
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeenyou (View Post)
It was stupid writing to get Carter in the place he needed to be so they could do their damn Africa episode.

Seriously though, I like the Gamma storyline. It wasn't exactly like that came out of nowhere. I dislike the Eric part because as much as I adore Abby, and I do adore her, it made her unsympathetic. The one time Carter needed her for his family issues and she can't because her family have to take priority. Abby didn't do anything wrong, neither of them were in the wrong really. But I can understand why Carter was upset, I really can.
Yeah I wasn't crazy about Eric, either especially at the funeral. Urinating outdoors and falling into a grave?? I know the writers wanted to add drama because it's a drama show but having someone fall in the grave was a bit too much. I guess it was just for comedy, I don't know.

Well, it's understandable for Carter to get upset. His grandmother just died. I also kinda think he depended on her for his happiness. Just my opinion. I think they were both really happy with each other but I think they were better just as friends. They didn't argue so much about her drinking and family when they were friends lol. I liked them better in Season 7.