View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 01:10 AM
The True Cat
Passionate Fan

I miss Irina sooooooooooooooooo much, I hope they get Lena back for at least one ep. Im suprised they haven't tryed to do something more with the whole Irina thing, like more Jack/Irina emails or perhaps a family member, that would be the only thing that would come close to having Lena back - another Derevko, perhaps Irinas Dad or a sister or even a little brother but would they be good/evil or just plain complicated like Irina? and what would Jack think of them?!

Something had been bugging me, In one of the first eps doesn't the covenant Doc say that he could never break Sydney and in ep 7 and the first code that she sent herself and now its shown she was working with Sarks dad, I knew she hadn't been working for the covenent.

She (Julia) was clearly aware of her 'old' self. We know she escaped to covennant and concidering Syd when it comes to revenge, I think she came to the conclusion that the best way to not get anyone else she loved hurt (Jack, Vaughn) she remained under the CIA's radar and was a free agent. They just threw in the whole simon thing it to throw us off the sent, its clear now that she was probably just using him as an access point to the covernent.

I STILL haven't been able to get the full ep 8 or 9 transcript so I don't know how much of this is original but I had to get it out, its been sitting in my head for weeks!

OK Putin Pic time!!!!! Just a little warm-up before the next ep, which has LOTS AND LOTS of Sark!!!! YAY!

[ 12-03-2003: Message edited The True Cat ]

Even Lucifer retained his beauty after his fall. Julian Sark