View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Bofarull37
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full◎Circle (View Post)
I think Jack knows that he can't be with Audrey and had to stop her, stop themselves from getting to close. They were just a blink away from kissing.
By pushing her away he protected her. And I believe Audrey knows it.

I'm sure we'll get some more scenes after Jack stopped Margot.
I totally agree. I saw the scene the same way. It was short but a beautiful and well executed scene. I think that Kim and Kiefer knew that that scene was really important. They have a great chemistry.

I really really hope that we will have more scenes of them together, it will be difficult cause we only have 12 episodes but I really hope so.

I don´t know how Audrey and Jack storyline will end, I have no idea, this is 24 so there’re more chances of them ending up apart (again) than actually together and furthermore we have Mark that won´t be that "bad" in the end. I don´t see love in that couple. With Jack again in the picture I see Audrey more "alive" and as Kim said having a voice again. It´s beautiful to see how much Audrey loves Jack despite everything. And Jack well, he doesn´t dare to have hopes or having a normal life, he is a very much damage person.

I think that the key here is if they really want to end 24 with this season. If it is (which I think so) if both live, MAYBE they will give Jack a "happy" ending.

Sometimes I wonder what is the purpose (for the Producers) of getting Audrey character back?? it would be too sad and too cruel having these two characters apart again

Last edited by Bofarull37; 05-28-2014 at 09:26 AM