View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 02:22 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think there's a reason they sent Damon and Bonnie together. My first thought was that it would be cool if Damon/Bonnie's AU world was like a tropical island and they're just chilling on the beach They don't have the budget for that so if they're together it will be more along the lines of them being in a big white open space or something like that. Also it will be interesting if there are other people there.
That would be cool and Ian is already used to it thanks to "Lost"

I was wondering if Grams created like a specular life for Bonnie (and Damon) as she had on Earth Like an AU without drama, so Bonnie could have peace, and maybe the risk is getting lost in it and forget the fact it's just some sort of replacment of a real world... not sure if this makes sense

Quote:
Or maybe it will be more of a subconscious thing and they're connected to the other characters through dreams.
This could be really interesting and I'd like this way a lot Even because they'll have to make the two worlds connect at one point, the gang in our world need to have a proof they're still "alive" or whatever we call Bamon current situation So yeah, dreams could be cool!
I am the storm"

Anna