View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 07:00 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Hi everyone!

Good night, and tftnt, Sheila! The song lyric is just Great title suggestion!

#7DOF Favorite kiss - First of all...TUMBLR IS FULL OF FRARY KISSES! I'm so sad to see the end of 7DOF, but I'm SUPER excited for the beginning of our hiatus schedule!

As for the kisses, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to "cheat" like Sheila and others have, and simply pick ALL OF THEM. It truly is impossible to choose - like choosing a favorite child. They are all so beautiful and perfect in their own way.

If I was FORCED to choose (like at gunpoint), I would probably do as Kate did and pick a TIE between the 1x03 first kiss and the 1x13 hallway kiss (I love your post about this one, Amanda). I'm just a sucker for angsty and unexpected kisses, and these gave me MAJOR butterflies. A close second would be the parting kiss after they discuss the "plan" in 1x07. Another incredibly intense moment. I still remember the first time I saw that kiss in the "Left Behind" promo. Epic Rock was playing, and it was...EPIC. After the misery that was the end of 1x06, I sort of freaked out when I saw them kissing in the very next episode. I'm sure I screamed something very articulate like, "OMG FRARY!!!!"

Some more catching up from the end of the last thread:

Anna - I love the beautiful artwork you posted of the first kiss.

Georgia - I'm addicted to the Reign (Frary) soundtrack, too! Who wouldn't be?...it's perfect. Oh, and if you ever actually run into Toby on the street in London... YOU WOULD NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!!

Good night, Denise! Hope you had fun at the movie.

Last edited by kerbear28; 05-23-2014 at 07:21 PM