View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:27 PM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
She did. The woman was innocent and only crime was aiding Snow. Hence saving her from execution is a good thing.
I'm not arguing as to whether Emma should have saved her from execution. I agree...that was a good thing. I'm specifically referring to her decision to bring her into the future, thus giving her a "fresh start." Was that actually the "right thing to do?" IMO, it's a legit question that shouldn't be swept aside simply because Emma saved a life.

Quote:
Actually, I have JMO and A&E's quotes towards end of season 1 before the finale. Plus all the interviews that they wanted the Captain Hook character for season 1, but because of legalities they weren't allowed so his story got shelved. JMO advocated and championed for them to bring on a love interest for Emma. Yep, they wanted him to have a contentious story with Rumple and the writing room came up with Milah (and it was the men in the room, too!)
They may have very well wanted him from the start and wanted a flirtatious relationship with Emma but based on what I saw onscreen, I'm not convinced that CS was always meant as a love story.

Quote:
Well since the story line was really about Emma and her desires and not about Regina...
Thus, the writers couldn't spare a scene with someone acknowledging that Emma was wrong for not consulting Regina? To be clear, this is not something I'm particularly angry about, lol. I'm just pointing out that Regina doesn't have a monopoly on sympathetic writing.