View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 08:51 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

When Cam & Mitch were about to walk down the aisle, I was wishing it won't push through because I don't remember seeing Haley, Luke & Claire there.

I thought the ep was okay. I was hoping we'd be able to address the fallout between Jay & Mitch but I guess they'll address that next week.

It was nice to see Merle & Barb (and Pepper & Sal!) but I'm sad that their marriage is falling apart. Cam will be so sad.

Lily was so hilarious in this ep! Aubrey rocks. And the dilemmas of Mitch & Cam are really part of arranging a wedding. I'm kind of envious Pepper is their wedding planner. Good to see that Sal & Lily still don't get along.

I think the whole thing with Luke/Claire & Haley/Andy were very separate from the ep. While I like the SL of Luke & Claire bonding because Luke & Phil are closest, I feel like that wasn't the right time for them to sort things out. And the Haley/Andy scenes were just an excuse for them to get closer. Also, I had a problem (a bit) with the Alex/Phil SL: Alex was defensive about her dad's comment (about the ride to buy the vase) but when it was she who was making a comment about Phil, it was like the most terrible thing.

I also enjoyed the Jay/Merle bonding at the steam room. Cracked up when they were asked about their kids.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.