View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 11:14 AM
kaleogirl
New Fan

Wow. What a finale.

Slade/Oliver

I really liked the way that Oliver thanked Slade for teaching him to be a killer but also a hero. I think Oliver's decision not to kill might come back to haunt him, but that speech in the end was amazing and Manu Bennett was fantastic in this episode.

Team Arrow

I was happy to see Roy back without the Mirakuru, and I thought the Diggle/Lyla scenes were great. I loved the archery battle in the tunnel, and I'm glad they didn't kill Sara. Having her go back to Nyssa felt right, and I hope we get a League storyline sometime in the future. I would love to go to Nanda Parbat in the show somehow!

Felicity

One of the things that I've always loved about Felicity is how much Oliver listens to her, and how she is able to appeal to him logically. Emily does such amazing things with her lines and the way she delivers them--it's not even really about the lines themselves, it's about how Emily is able to inject just the right amount of feeling into each line so that you can see her range as an actress. I think Emily has a bright future ahead of her!

Oliver

I don't understand how Oliver is going to be able to not kill and make it believable, but I'm willing to give the writers the benefit of the doubt. I always enjoy watching Stephen take on so many sides of the same character, and I can't wait to see the Hong Kong scenes in Season 3. I'm so glad we're off of the island for now, it opens up so many story possibilities.

Thea/Merlyn

I love the fact that Thea went away with Merlyn. Her character needs to be toughened up. I don't know if she'll actually become a villain, but I am curious to see what they do next with her character. And more John Barrowman is always a good thing.

Oliver/Felicity

The scenes between Stephen and Emily are always powerful, and I really believed that the "I love you" scene was real. At the same time, I'm so glad they are taking their time with this relationship and that there was no "Olicity" kiss. If they had kissed, it would have felt rushed, but now I am excited to see where this beautiful relationship goes next season and beyond.

Laurel/Detective Lance

I've always enjoyed this father/daughter relationship. I have no issues with Laurel "evolving" as a character, but if it's done in a less believable way, or if she takes away Sara's place on the show somehow, I will feel cheated. However, I like Laurel as a lawyer and I have no idea where she'll end up going next season.

Bring on Season 3!
kaleogirl is offline   Reply With Quote