View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Ron_Beckett
Fan Forum Hero

Dude the episode was freakin' insane, I loved it!

Olicity:

I have not really shipped that much on the show because I don't have any expectations when it comes to the ships but dude the whole ILY and their moment on the island was freakin' brilliant. It's so there. I can't wait for it to develop further. I'm glad they're not rushing it.

Diggle:

He didn't have much but somehow I got the inkling that Lila was pregnant and sure enough!

The Team:

Dude they were seriously badass together! And the best part for me was seeing Oliver hand Roy the mask and Roy looking like a hero and kicking ass.

So glad Nyssa killed Isabel. Glad she didn't last that long as much as I like Summer.

Whew so glad Slade didn't kill Sara. It's gonna suck not having her around, I liked her a lot but it was very cool when Sara basically passed the torch to Laurel- now no matter what though Sara will always be my favorite Canary.

Thea:

I so can't wait for more of her storyline. She is seriously broken and for her to be taken under her father's wing- I look forward to what will result from that. Whether she'll become a villian like her father or whether she'll
embrace being a hero like her brother.

Slade/Oliver:

Damn these two- seriously the best villian/hero story arch I've seen in a long time. And the way Oliver thanked Slade for making him into that hero- ****in' A!!!

Overall:

An excellent finale!

WTF so Ollie wasn't on the island the whole time?! Gah now bring me S3 ASAP!!!!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote