View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:32 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I enjoyed that episode a lot, action backed and an interesting ending.

I'll start with Sara Lance going back to the League of Assassins, I actually didn't have that much of a problem with that, she seems to fit more with them then with Oliver and the A-Team right now, she's a bit of a hero but she also don't mind killing, and we know true heroes are not suppose to kill, so with Nyssa al Ghul for now she might fit better there. I really enjoyed that ending scene with the Lances. Sara not being sad about leaving but instead being fulfilled, and accepting her end of the bargain and just have such a beautiful family moment...

That last moment between Sara and Laurel didn't make me that happy though, Sara passing the jacket on to Laurel was very sweet but of course it's foreshadowing for Laurel becoming
Spoiler:
But the storyline will probably be written good so I'll wait and see.

Quentin possibly dying in the end? I didn't see that one coming, but if that did happen, I can see that being extra motivation for Laurel becoming .... Dinah 'Laurel' Lance.

I gotta bring up Nyssa killing Isabel... um... thank you!!!!!!

The whole Roy/Thea stuff, I didn't really care for it... I just don't like them together much because of how poorly it was written, I felt this storyline was very predictable.
Oh wait let me go back to Malcolm, when we find out that Thea actually really did shot Malcolm Meryln, that really shocked me... I just can't believe she really did it but when he was alive... that was predictable, no way he'd die so sudden so I saw that coming.

I already love the dynamic between Thea and Malcolm, I just enjoy their scenes already... when Malcolm told Thea that when she needs him he'll be there, I knew right away how this was going to end.

Now back to Roy/Thea, during their scene... I just knew it wouldn't end well for them because Roy is also keeping secrets from her sadly, when Roy told her to wait for him to return, I was just like 'You know she won't be there when you come back right'?... so after finding Arrows in Thea's apartment, all what Malcolm said comes back to her, and her reason for leaving to begin with came back to her. I liked her slowly but eventually allying herself with Malcolm, and wanting to be a stronger person. this can be foreshadowing for Thea becoming the real "Speedy" not just by nickname, but by fighting abilities. So I can't wait for this storyline next season.

Oliver not killing Slade? I love it, but it might be something Oliver live to regret. Slade will definitely find a way out, it's just the matter of when.

The Olicity scenes tonight. ALL MY FEELS! came back tonight, when Oliver told Felicity that they got the wrong girl, she's the one that he loves, my heart was in joyful mode. AND of course we find out that scene was just a set up... even though it was a set up, I still love that scene.. and then their scene in the end. I can't wait for Olicity to really happen! I just love them and they are unquestionable the best written romantic relationship on this show... even though they aren't romantic yet, they way they are getting written makes it difficult not to root for them.

Oh unfortunately Diggle will be a father next season...

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote