View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Witchgreeneyes
New Fan

Hello from Down Under

Hi there all,

I've been lurking here for a while now as I was getting to know you all! My name is Kristina and I live in Adelaide, South Australia. I am a huge JJ fan and have been for some time now. I missed watching Dawsons Creek when it was first aired as I was way and above the age group demographic it was aimed at! A few years ago I started watching some episodes on youtube and well, you know fell in love with Pacey. I think I managed to watch pretty much episode on Youtube before they were removed. I was so very happy with the way it ended and loved posting posts on the episodes discussing them with other youtube viewers. Since then I bought the box set of DC so I can watch at my leisure then watched all the episodes of Fringe ( which I loved of course!) from the DVDs at my work ( I just so happen to be a librarian in a public library! LOL)

Now I come here to view any latest pics of Josh and Diane ( who I love of course and appreciate her style and beauty) and on the dailymail UK site ! Thanks for providing such a wonderful fan forum for Josh - you all sound like great people
Cheers, Kristina
Witchgreeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote