Old 05-05-2004, 04:52 AM
loquacity
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
[QB] another thing to add to the Alias/Buffy similarity list
[QB]
How many are there now? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Dammit, it's not on twice a week anymore? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Aww. I rather liked this, it meant we'd be able to watch the good episodes of the season soon. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The problem with the SVR is that there's too much angst that it's getting ridiculous. If only they'd stop apologising to each other and just talk their problems out or something instead of staring at each other across the room making it more obvious and more painful for them both. Did I just defend the ship? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe it's because I was just listening to Dido's "White Flag" which is probably Sydney's anthem for this season. The lyrics fit her situation perfectly.

Aw. Abby's music videos make me an S/V shipper actually. Then I just start yelling at the TV again, heh.

I wonder how McKenas Cole got out of CIA custardy? (hee!) Sydney's CIA ID photo looks pretty bad, LOL. The poor dear is a victim of bad lighting just like everyone else in their photos even when it was black and white, LOL. Her face is shadowed.

Now that I'm used to Jennifer's fringe, seeing her without one in these episodes is actually a little weird. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh and Michael Vartan's puppy Lily is so cute! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There's a clip up at AM.

- Erin, from TWOP.