View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 04:21 AM
* Linda *
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by loquacity:
<STRONG>
Hey Linda, is your name added to the list? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Thanks for the new thread, Kyls.</STRONG>
There's a list? LOL. To be honest, sometimes I just bypass all the stuff at the front - although many thanks to the people who open up the thread - Kyls. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. I'd love to be added. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

S/V are just boring now. I love angst, that's why I wanted them to get together so much but now. Meh.

How many times has Sloane been threatened by Sydney now? I don't know if it was in last night's ep, but I was going through some eps and I noticed that in at least 3 eps went along the lines of:
* If you betray me, I'll kill you son of a bitch.
* I'll have the pleasure of listening them kill you.
* Do it or I'll kill you.
Honestly, all that anger Sydney. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. &lt;yes she does have a valid reason, but it gets a bit boring sometimes&gt;

I love Sark/Lauren. Again, the prettiness of those two. British, Blonde and Badassed.

Jack/Vaughn. Aww my pretties too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. Certain handcuffs and riding back in enclosed spaces...

Saw the spoilers for final eppy. Strange, kinda unclear. Will have to wait 3 weeks I guess.

ETA: thanks for adding me Kyls! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[ 05-05-2004: Message edited * Linda * ]