View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 04:00 AM
loquacity
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl:
<STRONG>So who do you ship? And what is Trianvil? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
roxy, I confess that I ship S/V in fanfiction, the best fics I've read have been S/V and since the show influences the fics greatly, I suppose technically I could be called a shipper but no, whenever they're on-screen together this season I just scream "Get over it already!" to the TV as opposed to thinking "More Michael Vartan on the show is good." in previous seasons. (although I probably still think that, just without Sydney.) [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] As to who I ship? Erm, I don't really have a designated 'ship. Drunken Toasters, maybe, but Lena hasn't been around this season. But I say bring on the Vark and the Vack. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Trianvil is a term coined earlier this season by Alias fans (from TWOP? Or was it Two Evil Monks?) who hate/d the stupid love triangle with Vaughn, Lauren and Sydney, and the fact that it was so prevalent in the storyline - think the oh-so-subtle triangle formation in Reunion. Heh. Jen and AG, count me in on the S3-hate train because I've been so disappointed this season and I hate it. [/so bitter] Hopefully S4 will be much, much better.

roxy, Sark's first name was revealed in ep 11, Full Disclosure, wasn't it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I taped Alias last night and watched The Apprentice (Tammy is a bitca) but I went back and watched my tape. Kelly, Lauren was clad in nothing but her underwear in episode 6 this season as well. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Heh, I finally saw why some Alias fans refer to Lauren as Whoren. Couldn't she have just stabbed him? And she and Vaughn have nothing better to say to each but dinner plans? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Every time I hear Sydney say "When I look into the future, all I can see is Vaughn.", I expect her to add "All I want is Vaughn." because that's almost the exact same line Buffy said to Angel in 'Bad Eggs'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And Sloane/Barnett, ew.

Anyone hear the spoilers for the season finale? What. The. *****? *prays it's a foiler*

Hey Linda, is your name added to the list? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Thanks for the new thread, Kyls.

- Erin, from TWOP.