View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 02:25 AM
roxygurl
Master Fan

Yay for new thread and thanks for opening Kyles. Love the title. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

From last thread:
Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>roxy, no dear, I don't ship S/V. I suppose I would ship them if it meant that Vaughn would get to wear less clothes which is what happened last season. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't mind them as couple, I think they have great chemistry together but what I don't like is how their storyline dominates the show, which is one of my biggest complaints about this season, the damn Trianvil that just wouldn't end. [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] Thankfully with the newly-evil Lauren, I hope it'll end soon. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] </STRONG>
Tina, no way?! I thought that you, among many others, would have been totally crazy over Syd/Vaughn. But I agree, they do have great chemistry. Maybe that's why I don't like them... I don't know what it is but it makes me eeky. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It is a bit of the dominating thing too. I was like that with Roswell. So who do you ship? And what is Trianvil? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Wow. I loved After Six. Okay not really more like I loved all the Larkness. The really go well together. You could tell that Sark was so smitten by Lauren. Hehehe. And OMG, Julian is Sark's first name! *runs off squeal*

*but not before this*
Ch7 sucks for stopping it on Thursdays after only two weeks. Stupid stupid people!!!

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire