View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:22 PM
northboundtrain
Loyal Fan

This was a really exciting episode! Quick thoughts:

* Conrad is one of the most entertaining characters on the show, and I loved watching him tonight, but I had a hard time with everything he said to Charlotte. I understood him being angry, but like NaijaChiqa said, it just seemed way too over the top.

* The homicide detective weirded me out in his final scene with Emily -- it almost seemed like he was trying to come onto her.

* Daniel and Emily are very entertaining sparring partners.

* I'm pretty disappointed that Victoria seems to be figuring out who Emily is all on her own. I was looking forward to the scene where Emily got to tell her the truth -- but now Victoria is one step ahead of her.

* So now we know what the pharmacy bag during filming was! I'm so relieved that it didn't turn out to be a pregnancy test after all.

* I got a little emotional when Emily watched Conrad's confession -- it was a good move for the camera to stay focused on her face for so long. A great scene with three seasons of history behind it.

* Javier really has become a non-entity in just a few episodes.

* CBA did a good job with her scenes tonight.

* I really liked the choice to have Victoria playing the piano as Conrad waited for the feds to arrive.

I'll probably have more later after I watch the episode again.

Last edited by northboundtrain; 05-04-2014 at 08:29 PM