View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:22 PM
cassandrann1
New Fan

I loved this episode! It was so much more fast paced than many of the episodes this season and it ended too soon!

I missed the beginning of the scene with Carl and Victoria. Did she make him fall to get him to bleed? So creepy!

Why in the world would Emily and gang keep the door unlocked during their kidnap/torture scheme!? They had a lot of luck that everything fell together with Jack setting Charlotte free, her confronting Conrad, him reacting and confessing... Actually, if Javier looking for Charlotte and Jack getting Javier to track Nolan's cell to find Nolan were part of their master plan as well, it was a miracle that the plan was successful. Who put the camera on Charlotte and when!?

I can't believe Conrad turned on Charlotte like that (even if he believed she was involved in the kidnapping). Afterward, he said he figured she was an unwitted participant in the plot but he was still calling her horrible names to Victoria. It's strange that he loved Charlotte enough to make a confession to save her life (although he knew it wouldn't hold up in court), but after she confronted him, he was so evil to her. I feel bad for her that her dad would talk to her like that...

Also I was thinking... back when Emily threw her laptop of evidence in the ocean, she said something like putting them in jail wasn't her objective. Yet, that is what she has done. Of course this way was more dramatic and fulfilled her purpose of tearing the family apart.

I wonder if Emily will realize Victoria was behind the David Clarke ring man.