View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 04:24 AM
winterbird
Master Fan

Thanks for posting, so excited. I'm not sure how reliable Lucky Magazine is but most of the names are already confirmed by THR a few weeks ago.

I think it's interesting that she is mentioned, because Rachel usually doesn't go to events like this so it's not like she is an obvious guess. If she does show up then it will be her first time at the MET. I assume this is work related, but I'm curious in what way. It's possible that she is supporting Bradley, who is co-chairman at this year's gala. Another possibility is that she has a Vogue cover coming up or maybe another magazine cover (THR is reporting that "it's covers that are at stake here" when attending the MET). She only attended two fashion weeks so far in her career and both because she was promoting a cover (Vogue 2010 and Elle 2007). She doesn't have any movies coming out so it would be a bit pre-mature to already start promotion for them. It's of course also possible that I'm over thinking it and that Rachel just wanted to attend the event or that Lucky got her name wrong.