View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Milquetoast_onacid
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
I'm about half-way through Season 4, and, regardless of the circumstances behind it or people's opinions about it, the decision to bring in Seven really was a good one and did help improve the series from a storytelling standpoint (not that it truly needed a lot of improvement, IMO, but, still, it was an improvement).
- I do agree with that to an extent. She was a great character, that got great development through out the series. I was never a big fan of Kes and thought she didn't really add much to the series. Bringing Seven in definitely added some much needed tension that made for some interesting drama; particularly between her and Janeway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Garcia (View Post)
Voyager probably has one of my favorite group dynamics between their crew and I think part of that is that unlike the other crews they spent the majority of their time trying to figure out everything on their own.
- They really had no choice as they were cut off from the federation. Even when they got communication with the AQ, they still had to mostly rely on themselves.

Last edited by Milquetoast_onacid; 04-27-2014 at 10:19 AM