View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:55 AM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

Quote:

William & Harry reportedly attending Guy Pelly’s wedding in Memphis next weekend while Kate stays at home with George ( Prince William and Harry have been warned give booze benders a miss and not to go wild at pal's wedding in Elvis Presley's home town - Mirror Online )
x

Young Prince William

Quote:

"It’s very funny. I was called shy because I put my head down so much when I was in public. It was never because I was shy. It was a really naive thing that I hadn’t picked up on. I know it’s silly and that everyone will laugh at it but I thought that, when I was in public, if I kept my head down, then I wouldn’t be photographed so much. Therefore, I thought, people wouldn’t know what I looked like so I could go about doing my own thing which, of course, frankly was never going to work. It was so that people wouldn’t recognise me and I could still go out with friends and things like that so they just saw the top of my head but usually I was photographed with my eyes looking up through a big blond fringe. It was very silly. I wouldn’t say I prefer to be unnoticed because that’s never going to happen but I’m someone who doesn’t particularly like being the centre of attention."
- Prince William
x

Prince George

x

Kate Middleton - The Australia/New Zealand Tour Outfits

x

Quote:
After a fortnight of rest, William and Kate will be back on duty next month with official engagements.

The couple will then face a new upheaval: moving into their new country home Anmer Hall in Norfolk within weeks. They plan to spend the summer ‘chillaxing’ there while George learns to walk.

And might there be another announcement before the end of the year? Kate conceived eight weeks after returning from their tour of Asia and the Pacific in 2012.
CAMBRIDGE CONFIDENTIAL: Wills's precious maternity gift to Kate. Her £6,000 hairdos. George's VERY exclusive baby food... the intimate secrets of a glorious Royal Tour | Mail Online