View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:08 PM
totally_0bsessed
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You were already with Adam Brody, and you both ended up cast in this movie. How was it working together? Was there any awkwardness?
It’s the best! I only ever want to work with people that I love, that I'm friends with, and in this case a little bit of both. I’m biased, but it is true, he’s just fantastic in this. He’s so funny, and he got to play around so much, and he helped me a lot with alternate lines and stuff like that. You know, because he has a lot more experience with it, and he’s so sharp and smart.

When you met him, were you already familiar with his work? We all watched him on The O.C. Were you a fan when you first met him?
Well, I actually met him and worked with him four years ago, we did this movie called The Oranges together. So that’s kind of where I got to know him, and became more familiar with his work. So I didn’t know him before as well before. But I'm the worst person to ask about that stuff. I don’t know who’s who, what’s what. I’m a little bit better these days because I have a 14-year-old sister who is like, “Hello! That’s whatever his name is from One Direction!” So now I happen to know all five members’ names.
Leighton Meester Takes James Franco's Advice About Not Reading Reviews Better Than James Franco Does | Vanity Fair