View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:25 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
I really wish Eric would become aware of how he can be a jackass, especially to Donna. Maybe he can learn from that and improve himself.
This is why Donna has to be so strong with Eric (and a lot of T7S fans just don't understand it). If Donna wasn't strong, Eric's worse tendencies would take over, and he'd walk all over her. "Get Papa a soda." <--- Or something. Ugh. He was trying to prove to his friends that he "controlled" his woman. Glad Donna showed him that wasn't going to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanselnext (View Post)
And the gang except for Jackie would burn Hyde for being the most honorable. Jackie would probably brag about how great her boyfriend is and how they win everything.
She totally would. She'd find his mixture of honorable and naughty hot.

Jackie wouldn't have taken well to Hyde being a jackass to her -- and even Hyde knew that. In "The Crunge," in Hyde's future fantasy of them, pot-bellied Hyde tells Jackie to get him another beer -- and she slaps him in the back of the neck.

Eric's early worried fantasies about himself and Donna painted Donna as the villain and Eric as the hapless, put-upon husband. "My body is eating its own hair!"