View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 05:25 AM
Rachel Leigh
Extreme Fan

This is so cute from someone who went backstage to meet her...

Quote:
this was honestly the best night of my life. i dont know what to say. i feel so lucky and blessed i was able to not just see OMAM but also meet my idol & inspiration. the play was absolutely amazing. chris o'dowd was INCREDIBLE. seeing Leighton up the was surreal. every time she was on stage i teared up & felt like a proud mom lol :') she played Curly's wife so well. i loved how she added a vulnerability to the character & made us feel for her. so now the part ya'll were waiting for... so after the show my mom & i went backstage and the lady my dad knew showed us around the set. then we waited a few minutes for lei to change. i almost fainted when she walked into the room. SHE IS SO SMALL IN RL U DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND. honestly i couldn't believe it. and she is THE cutest. she was talking about how she was going to go home & order mexican food instead of going out for James Franco's bday. she talked a little about adam & her dogs... then we took some pics, i gave her the letter, she hugged me & that was that. i started BAWLING when we left. everyone was giving me looks BUT I DONT GUVE A **** BC I MET LEI. I CAN NOW SAY I HAVE MET LEIGHTON MEESTER. if u have any other questions feel free to ask... thanks if u actually read all this i love ya'll more than anything ❤️❤️❤️
I can't remember which video it was but I thought it was so cute where Leighton said she kept looking for her dad in the audience and then he waved at her.