View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 03:16 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
I didn't watch the episode and I'm confused. Some people are saying that SE fell in love by choice and other people are saying that the prophecy isn't true but Markos cast a spell to draw them together 1000 years ago, still adding a forced aspect to the whole thing. Can someone explain?
The spell just drew them together bc they are doppelgangers but their love was real of course I'm glad they clarified it once for all and now they are in the friendzone

I'm on the phone now so long story short: I liked the episode very much, kudos to Paul!! Love the action, Markos seems finally a good villain, selfish and determinate to get what he wants!!

I'm curious to see what is happening to the other Side, very intense the scene with Matt&Vicky And the travellers possessing Liz&Tyler shocked me

For once I completely liked Caroline and I wish Enzo would stay forever I didn't liked Jer though, don't see the point of his behaviour

Didn't like the SE visions., too fake even for them in my opinion While I appreciated the last scene, felt even sorry for them bc of how Markos had been mean to them Also, obviously, I liked the friendzone status finally

Loved DE scene, the sweetness of Elena trying to comfort him and make him see the truth Also liked Damon calling her out her bull**** about being "just friends" They were friends and always will be, but they can't go back just to that, loving each other so much Loved the "real" mention too
I am the storm"

Anna