View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 08:52 PM
Sadie_DK
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
So you think the writers have been persistent in writing a character-driven show? That they haven't allowed the plot or their own preferences hinder character integrity or the storytelling itself? If so, then we are certainly in disagreement.

As for the setup, yes a continuation of Zelena vs. Regina makes the most sense and given the setup, it certainly can happen. But I am not naive enough to think it's the *only* scenario in play. If the writers wanted to end with the Savior vs. Wicked, they certainly could, whether or not it's logical or interesting.
It will be logical though because Zelena will do something to Emma's family, her baby sister or brother. So I think, the story will make a logical turn for Emma to defeat the wicked witch and break the curse, she is after all the main character/protagonist IMHO.

Besides, Regina doesn't even have her own heart. She may get it at some point and Rumple will get his dagger but they will end up helping Emma defeat the witch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextract (View Post)
I agree it will be more interesting, im betting by seasons end either Regina or Emma will have the dagger and will use it to defeat to Zelena, that is how I see the finale going.
Is it not water that always kills the Wicked Witch of the West? They might just throw her over board on the Jolly Roger.