View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:48 PM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I have not gotten that vibe at all. Other than the season 1 finale, Emma and Regina have teamed up on multiple occasions to counter the prevailing antagonist, i.e., destruction of SB, saving Henry.

Secondly, wouldn't it stand to reason that Regina and Emma's magic would be quite different - dark magic vs 'light' magic.
I'm not saying it will happen but will I be surprised if it does? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
I don't think we know enough at this point. They have already establish in season 2 that Emma had some magical abilities, and it has slowly been developed then placed on the back burner only to resurface when needed. But it has always been something minor, I still believe like season 1 Emma will break the curse, but defeating Zelena will be Regina. Sibling rivalry is too great a writing opportunityplus whatever is the interest of the Snowing baby will fall within Emma's hands.
Eh. The writers have already shown that they aren't above squandering the best opportunities and potential to push a certain plot/character/couple. Again, I'm not saying Regina will be sidelined. But given the setup and the writers' track record, it's certainly isn't implausible to think so.