View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:12 AM
HazelEyes008
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Stalkerish vibe? Where the hell did that come from? I never got any stalkerish vibes from Hook at any time. Does this opinion come from some dislike of Hook?
It wasnt stalkerish, this is man who is in conflict looking at his love from afar... - thats the atmosphere created esp as we all know he loves Emma and there is something happening between them, and caring for her and her family

The only person who has been stalkerish and creepy is Zelena, you know pretty much all the time lol - thats who you call off their heads and selfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
So with only 4 episodes to go when do you guys think we will start getting answers as to the mysteries of how Hook got to Emma. Whom gave him the potion? What happened to the JR? Who gave him the note, etc.

I'm thinking...

Potion= Glinda
Note= Rumple
JR= He traded it for a way to get back to Emma or the memory potion.

We have to find this out before the end of the season, there's no question about it.
I think Ariel's words which she said to him will come back into play.... "Isn't true love more important than a few planks and a sail"
Because we know he was filling his void of Emma in taking back his ship... he thought once he has his ship - he will be somewhat fine, but i dont think that void filled and he will realise this... that his ship isnt important, he was covering it up over the loss of Emma, We saw him say it to Ariel... when Ariel asked him what kind of man chooses a ship and he says the kind that empty and thought his ship would overcome it, but it didnt... so i think he is gonna realise and will give up the Jolly roger in the face of finding Emma... he chooses love and Emma... and hence he found her in NYCS, i think him getting the note gave him the goal and something to fight for and didnt hesitate in giving up his ship imo (unless he used his ship - which we know is enchanted sacrificed it for Emma, so he must of used in to make a portal or something)
Also as we saw the guilt and shame ate at him what he did to Ariel... even though he now knows she found Eric, and is happy - he still is guilty over what he did and now what Zelena has done to him