View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 12:33 PM
karamelkat
Part-Time Fan

I'm new here and came to talk to fellow Teen Wolf fans. My name is Katrina, but most people on the internet call me Kat or Karamelkat. I've been watching Teen Wolf since S1 appeared on Netflix just before the premiere of S2. My favorite character(s) on the show are Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski so it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to think I am a Stiles/Lydia pairing fan. My roommate had fun laughing at my reaction to the whole Stiles/Malia *bad word not inserted here but I am thinking it* that happened in the Echo House episode.

As for me myself, I live in a southeastern state of the USA. I am old enough that Ian Bohen would be an ideal, age-appropriate date for me (Peter Hale) but I'm also young enough to appreciate the muscled torso that is Tyler Hoechlin (Derek woot!). I'm not above talking about how cute Dylan and Tyler P. are together when they just feed off each other's energy in interviews.

So hey ya'll! Hope to see you around the board. If you're on any of the Stiles/Lydia threads, most likely you'll see me there.

Katrina