View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
^^ Me too!! Since they introduced Josh I've thought how they've wasted him on TO when he could have been building a BFF relationship with Caroline.

I'm trying to figure out how they can salvage the show... There are maybe, four...? characters I'd like to see them keep. (Four and a half...)

I'd rather that too - that way he can just focus on Caroline, and all the other nonsense can remain in NOLA, where it belongs! (I'm looking at you, baby storyline. )
Four and a half?!! Now I'm curious!!!
ITA that Josh and Caroline are totally BFF material.... he is sweet, funny and would be a perfect match to Caroline's control freak behavior

IDK, I have a feeling that new fans are loving TO, so I don't think TPTB or CW think it needs to be salvage or fixed. From what I heard from the TVD Chicago Con of this weekend, apparently Hayley was considered one of the fan's favorites and she had a panel by herself (unlike CMD and DG who did the panel together). So odds are that old TVD fans are the ones that are not liking the show, but if the amount of new fans is good, the show will keep going for a while.