#Ugly Ducklings
Jen's Instagram Page
Official Facebook Fanpage
Jennifer Morrison Fan (Fanpage)
Jennifer Morrison Central (Fanpage)
The Ugly Ducklings (fan based movement)
JMo Love (Message Board)

♦ ♦ ♦

"I’m not so much the hero, Jen Morrison plays the hero, but it is fun being the victim, at least, I could say, in this particular
episode. I know you’ve seen in the upcoming promos where Regina says "Help me," so you’ll see how Emma ends up
saving her. It's a lot of fun. It was one of our favorite scenes because it was so active and it was just fun for us to be physical.
~ Lana Parrilla

Lana Parrilla and Jennifer Morrison have unbearably delicious chemistry.
~ "Once Upon a Time" SnapCap
The more Regina develops as this three-dimensional, fallen-angel archetype, the more perfect the idea becomes of Regina
and Emma coming together… that way. Oh yes, that way. Guys, think about it: Emma is the savior, she’s the literal essence
of true love, and the person who needs the transformative nature of true love the most in this series is so obviously Regina.
And let’s be real, those two actresses have so much damn chemistry. The show is always at its best when they share the screen.
~ tv.com, OUAT review

Jen Morrison and I get along really well, so it's always kind of odd when
you’re having a fight on-set or onstage, but we’re pros and we had our stunt
coordinator there. [...] I still train, not seriously, but as a nice workout, so
the punch wasn’t difficult for me, and I believe Jen Morrison has some
training on her own, she’s very athletic. It was fun for us, but we were
very careful not to hurt each other.
~ Lana Parrilla

♦ ♦ ♦

#Comic Con 2012

Credit

Credit

#Paley Fest 2013

Credit

Credit

#Season 3 Premiere Party

♦ ♦ ♦

Scars on 45 – Warning Signs
I will rescue you, if you rescue me
There’s a hole inside that they never see
I will stand by you and every soul knows why
They will be holding a warning sign
I will rescue you, if you rescue me

Ben Lee – Ache For You
And its alright if
You’re undecided
Or if you’re scared
That you might like it
Or if its true
I ache for you

FrouFrou – Hear Me Out
I’m a slow motion accident
Lost in coffee rings and fingerprints
I don’t wanna feel anything
But I do
And it all comes back to you

Regina and Emma working together again
Emma and Regina talk openly about their fears at some point down the road

"I certainly have seen a lot of fan enthusiasm for the idea of Regina and Emma. I will say that
(LGBT representation) is something that I agree is important and I would hope to see in the
future that we would have that in the show."

~ Jane Espenson

"When I play Regina, I play her with an underlying care for Emma. I do think that she has a
love for Emma, in a sense. It could be the connection with Henry, but some people think it’s
something else."

~ Lana Parrilla

"We all have light and dark in us. Even the best people make bad decisions, and even the worst
people make good decisions. Even though Regina is a villain in certain ways — and she’ll always
have a darkness to her — that doesn’t mean she’s incapable of love, and that doesn’t mean she’s
incapable of a good decision. So she, as well, is being redefined by the relationships in her life."

~ Jennifer Morrison

Credit

Credit

I’ve now met Regina’s mother, so I now have a very different perspective on who she is and why
she is [that way]… I don’t know that over the long run it will [change their relationship] but I think
momentarily Emma wants to have hope that this person can change and that if they both really
want the best for Henry, there’s hope for that."
~ Jennifer Morrison

"With Emma, because they share Henry, that relationship has to be figured out. It’s almost
like divorced parents, right?"
~ Lana Parrilla

"And that’s, you know, one of the things that’s interesting for us to explore, which is that while these
women are at odds with each other in many ways they do have this one thing between them that they
both care about. And it’s this shared love of Henry that makes the good vs. evil aspect of their
relationship a little bit more complicated."
~ Adam Horowitz

Evil Swan

♦ ♦ ♦

Future Titles

"Well you covered this room. I suggest you branch out." - Regina
"Welcome back." - "Thank you." Regina & Emma, 2x09

Past Threads

Nemeses | Emma & Regina | #2:"Seriously, you're complaining about how I saved your life?"
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina #3: "I invited her." - Emma Swan
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina #4: Because according to Eddy Kitsis they want the same thing - love, family, and home
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina | LP & JM #5: "You may not be strong enough. But maybe WE are." - Emma Swan, 2x22
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina | LP & JM #6: "Their relationship is going to change. It moves to a new place." - Adam
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina | LP & JM #7: "How to get this savior to taste my forbidden fruit." -Regina Mills, 1x21
{It's complicated} Emma & Regina | LP & JM #8: "My mom's coming to get me. BOTH of them. - Henry

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 04-14-2014 at 09:17 AM